weeblmixer weeblmixer

I'm Speechless

That was pure awesome.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Controls are ass

I can't run and jump at the same time. Its too unforgiving. Portal Defenders makes up for the difficulty by actually being FUN. Not enough monsters either, and they don't offer any real challenge. I gave you a five because the environments looked nice, and I loved the boxes that said "special meat" on them. But other then that, it was crap.

Joelasticot responds:

You can't run and jump at the same time? Have you tried using 2 different fingers? You can change the keys in the options menu to a set that better fits your keyboard / hands.

Not Another Quiz Demo Not Another Quiz Demo

Um....

Is it supposed to start over after you answer question #? If so, then you get one extra star. Its not really all that clever, just obscure. The whole point of quiz games like this is to make deducing the answer possible. The answer can't really be objectively figured out. Except for number 2 and 1. But all the others are random and just pointless. There's no logical path to them. It's just like "BLAH HERES THE ANSWER LOOK HOW TRICKY I AM!!!" and it doesn't feel like you've achieved anything.