The Life of Garrett The Life of Garrett

This should be a movie.

This should be a movie. Also, you should've done some lines of the father. That would've been awesome.

pawlakt responds:

didn't even think about doin the father... great idea! now my minds racin of what i couldve done... dang it!

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

Hillary duff...

Other wise good job.

LK412 responds:

Lol, ty.

Loopmaster - Badass Theme Loopmaster - Badass Theme

I could smoke weed to this.

I totally could.

DJ Comet-Red Alert DJ Comet-Red Alert

Tight beat.

I love the drums on this song. What samples did you use? or was it an FPC?

Sublime Sublime

This really is a sublime song.

Like, this song is awesome. You have the awesome ultra synth in the beginning, then it become more driven by the lighter synth, then you have these pads and that one breakdown part. And then there's the ending, which is absolutely beautiful. This is one of the best songs I have ever heard. Props to you man.

Cerebral Digitization Cerebral Digitization

awesome

This is going in my zombie movie.

Towards the end it kinda sounds like the flywrench music. Which is awesome.

S3C responds:

thanks alot man, I look forward to seeing your movie. I dont think I've ever heard the flywrench's music.

Blue brass of the beast Blue brass of the beast

Nice!

If only the game was as good as the song...

pabouchard responds:

don't blame the game cause you probably are the only one person who cannot jump while walking lol.

Well thanks for the comment !

Me and My Crowbar Me and My Crowbar

...

This is beautiful.

Portal to Hell Portal to Hell

Nice job conveying Hell

This is a pretty accurate portrayal of what heel would sound like. Usually I have an issue with things like consistency, and some of the drums are completely off beat. But, the inconsistency is OK, because it's hell were talking about here, and hell probably doesn't sound very nice. So, as a normal song to listen to, just like on your iPod, it doesn't hold up well. But as a nice little experimental track, it works wonders.

Abyssal Industry Abyssal Industry

Sounds like Gordan freeman got himself into troubl

This a very interesting song, Mainly because it kinda tells a story. Someones sneaking around a factory of some kind, then the alarm goes off, epic chase sequence between hero and robots or whatever, and then the hero escapes. You said the story in the description, but this actually communicates it. And it doesn't sound awkward in the process. It flows relatively smooth. Your audio engineering skills are also very good, and you can hear the skill in the music. I can imagine you sitting at like a Turntable shifting nobs and such (not that I know what you look like but you get my point). My only real issue is it ends kinda abruptly, but that's irrelevant, because the song is that good. Awesome Job. You need to teach me how to make stuff like this.

S3C responds:

-yea man, as i mentioned in a review below, I tried to arrange the sounds in a soundwalk-type method to convey a more straightforward story :)

-hehe, my engineering/mixing/synthesizing skills are a few notches better than now, I still have considerably large amount of areas I need to work on, but thanks, I tried to make it sound as good as possible :)

-oh, wow thanks for the compliment man! I've never really had a thought of being one of the those turntable guys (DJs? Live mixers?) but that would quite nice

-I know what you mean about the end, and it IS indeed relevant ;) As the the main beat kicked in without a huge buildup, I thought the "open" ending would compliment the main section well

-Thanks for the good review man!

-Sure, I can try and lend you a hand or ear ;) Feel free to hit me up if you like. Peace.