crispy bangs crispy bangs

That was awesome.

kinda. woo. Where'd you get that song. I want it.

CrispyBangs responds:

secret of mana - the oracle

Tarboy Tarboy

This would make a great pixar film

The story feels a little clogged and dense, and if you expanded on it it would totally work. You could totally make this into a full length movie. I'd see it.

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

Um..

WHAT?

weeblmixer weeblmixer

I'm Speechless

That was pure awesome.

A Bad Taste of Pico A Bad Taste of Pico

Controls are ass

I can't run and jump at the same time. Its too unforgiving. Portal Defenders makes up for the difficulty by actually being FUN. Not enough monsters either, and they don't offer any real challenge. I gave you a five because the environments looked nice, and I loved the boxes that said "special meat" on them. But other then that, it was crap.

Joelasticot responds:

You can't run and jump at the same time? Have you tried using 2 different fingers? You can change the keys in the options menu to a set that better fits your keyboard / hands.

Not Another Quiz Demo Not Another Quiz Demo

Um....

Is it supposed to start over after you answer question #? If so, then you get one extra star. Its not really all that clever, just obscure. The whole point of quiz games like this is to make deducing the answer possible. The answer can't really be objectively figured out. Except for number 2 and 1. But all the others are random and just pointless. There's no logical path to them. It's just like "BLAH HERES THE ANSWER LOOK HOW TRICKY I AM!!!" and it doesn't feel like you've achieved anything.

The Life of Garrett The Life of Garrett

This should be a movie.

This should be a movie. Also, you should've done some lines of the father. That would've been awesome.

pawlakt responds:

didn't even think about doin the father... great idea! now my minds racin of what i couldve done... dang it!

Come Clean [LK Remix] Come Clean [LK Remix]

Hillary duff...

Other wise good job.

LK412 responds:

Lol, ty.

Loopmaster - Badass Theme Loopmaster - Badass Theme

I could smoke weed to this.

I totally could.